Did you know there are approximately 18,000 species of birds in the world?!
Birds are truly fascinating creatures and there's no wonder kids are enamoured by them! They’ve also inspired some pretty hilarious jokes!
1) What do you give a sick bird? Tweetment!
2) Why does a flamingo lift up one leg? Because if it lifted both legs it would fall over!
3) What do you call a funny chicken? A comedi-hen!
4) When should you buy a bird? When it goes cheep!
5) Did you hear the one about the crow and the telephone pole? He wanted to make a long-distance caw!
6) Why did the little bird get in trouble at school? Because he was caught tweeting on a test!
7) Why did the chicken cross the playground? Because it wanted to get to the other slide!
8) How did the bubblegum cross the road? On the bottom of the chicken's foot!
9) Why do hummingbirds hum? Because they don't know the words!
10) How to chickens get strong? They do eggs -ercise!
Keep scrolling for more EGG-cellent bird puns!
11) What did one egg say to another? Let’s get cracking!
12) What robs you while you're in the bathtub? A robber ducky!
13) How did the egg cross the road? It scrambled across!
14) What did the duck say when he dropped the dishes? “I hope I didn’t quack any!”
15) What birds spend all of their time on their knees? Birds of prey!
16) What do you call a very rude bird? A mockingbird bird!
17) Why do birds fly south in the winter? Because it’s too far to walk!
18) How did the bird break into the house? With a crow bar!
19) What did the maple tree say to the woodpecker? Leaf me alone!
20) What do you get if you kiss a bird? A peck on the cheek!
21) What is a bird's favourite game? Beakaboo!
22) What do you call a sick eagle? ill eagle!
23) What kind of bird doesn’t need a comb? A bald eagle!
24) Why do ducks fly south for winter? Because it’s too far to waddle!
25) What do owls sing when it’s raining? Too wet to woo!
Knock Knock Jokes
Let’s finish off with some knock knock jokes that will have the kids laughing out loud!
26) Knock, knock
Oh, I didn’t know there was an owl in there!
27) Knock, knock
Toucan play that game!
28) Knock, knock
Baby owl who?
Baby owl see you later, maybe i wont!
29) Knock, knock
Early bird catches the worm!
30) Knock, knock
Don’t call me cuckoo!
31) Knock, knock
Owl always love you!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.