There's no better sound than that of children's laughter.
Here are 50 silly summer jokes to get you started!
1) Why did the newspaper talk to the ice cream? It was looking for the scoop!
2) When do you go at red and stop at green? When you’re eating a watermelon!
3) What did the mum tell her son who wanted to go swimming in the high waves? Let’s wait and sea!
4) Why did the teacher jump into the pool? Because they wanted to test the water!
5) What should a baby wear to go swimming? Pool-ups!
6) What kind of tree fits in your hand? A palm tree!
7) How do you prevent a summer cold? Catch it in the winter!
8) What do bees say in summer? It’s swarm, isn’t it?!
9) Why do robots go on holiday? To recharge their batteries!
10) Why do bananas use sun cream? So they don’t peel!
11) What do you do if you get rejected from a job at a sun cream factory? Re-apply!
12) Why don’t oysters share their pearls? Because they’re shellfish!
13) What is brown, hairy and wear sunglasses? A coconut on its summer holiday!
14) Why did the teacher put on sunglasses? Because their students were so bright!
15) What letter is the coolest? Iced T!
16) What does the sun drink out of? Sunglasses!
17) What do you call a French man wearing flip flops? Phillipe Phloppe.
Kids love animals so jokes revolved around some of their favourite animals are sure to have them in fits of laughter.
18) What is black and white and red all over? A zebra with sunburn!
19) How do you make an octopus laugh? With ten-tickles!
20) Where do sheep go on their holidays? To the Baa-hamas!
21) Where do sharks go on holiday? To Finland!
22) What did the pig say on a hot summers day? I’m bacon!
23) Why do owls prefer summer over autumn? Because it’s too wet to woo!
24) What do sheep do on a hot summers day? Have a baa-baa-que!
25) What is grey has four legs and a trunk? A mouse going on holiday!
26) Why didn’t the elephant buy a suitcase for his summer holiday? Because he already had a trunk!
27) What do whales like to put on their toast? Jellyfish!
28) Where do fish go on their holidays? They don’t, because they are always in school!
29) What do you call seagulls that live near the bay? Bagels!
30) Where do cows go on their summer holiday? Moo York!
31) What happens when you cross a shark with a snowman? Frostbite!
Knock Knock Jokes
Have the kids belly-laughing with these brilliant summer-themed knock-knock jokes.
32) Knock, knock
Gorilla me a hamburger!
33) Knock, knock
Ice cream who?
Ice cream if you don’t let me in!
34) Knock, knock
I’m fine, Hawaii you?
35) Knock, knock
Yoo hoo! Big summer blow out!
36) Knock, knock
Alpaca the suitcase, you load the car!
37) Knock, knock
38) Knock, knock
Fire you I’d put on some more sun cream!
39) Knock, knock
Don you want to go to the beach and check out the waves?
40) Knock, knock
Water you going to wear to the beach?
Summer Holiday Jokes
We all love to be beside the seaside! Here are some more summer puns that will have the whole family in stitches.
41) What did the sea do to the sand? The sand blushed because the sea weed!
42) Where do you learn how to make ice cream? At sundae school!
43) What is the best day to go to the beach? Sunday!
44) What do you call a dog on the beach on a hot summer day? A hot dog!
45) What do you call a witch on a beach? A sandwitch!
46) What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved!
47) Why did detectives show up at the concert at the beach? Because something fishy was going on!
48) What did the beach say to the tide when it came in? Long time no sea!
49) What do you call a snowman on a beach on a hot day? A puddle!
50) Reading while you sunbathe makes you well red!
Want some more? Check out our blog for some more family-friendly jokes that you will all love!