Are you searching for awesome drawing classes for kids? Would you like your children to engage in their creativity? Are you unsure what art classes are available online? Join Mr Anders on his YouTube page for some simple, step-by-step tutorials. This art class for kids is a great introduction to basic drawing and painting techniques. From a tiny scribble to a masterpiece that takes pride of place on the fridge, this painting and drawing skills get your children's creativity flowing, improving concentration, allowing you to develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and increasing confidence.
In Mr Anders' class, master the basics and they will gain the confidence to start drawing by themselves. Follow the step-by-step videos to learn how to draw and colour a goldfish, an eye, an orange, an apple, and a cupcake. There is also a step-by-step graffiti class using sharpies for beginners. You will only need simple art materials, including pens, watercolours, wax, sharpies and paper. Mr Anders teaches kids to be creative in a fun and engaging way and it's ideal for improving your drawing and painting skills! Drawing for children made fun!
Here are some more art resources for kids.
What you'll need
- A4 sized paper or sketchbook.
- A pencil and sharpie.
- Watercolours, colouring pens or pencils to colour in your creation afterwards.
- A good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you'll do
- These classes are always available on Mr Anders' YouTube page.
- You will learn to master the basics with these step-by-step tutorials and gain the confidence to start drawing by yourself.
- If you want more art sessions, take a look at Learn How To Draw Fun Cartoons With Harptoons.